Prostate Cancer is the most common type of cancer among males in the world.
However, not all prostate issues are fatal. In reality, men over 50 are frequently affected by some form of a prostate problem since the prostate gland tends to grow with age.
However, even noncancerous prostate problems’ symptoms, such as painful urination and ejaculation, can significantly impact quality of life.
TruNature Prostate Health Complex is specifically designed to support the health and functionality of the prostate.
The prostate is a tiny, walnut-sized gland that surrounds the top portion of the urethra and is situated below the bladder, contributing to the production and regulation of semen.
The prostate can be affected by three primary conditions, including:
- Chronic Or Acute Prostatitis The prostate is inflammatory, which describes this condition. Prostatitis may occasionally be brought on by a bacterial infection, however, this is not always the case.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Lower urinary tract problems are frequently a result of this benign prostate growth. This is one of the most typical diseases among older men.
- Prostate Cancer The prostate is where this type of cancer develops. It ranks as the fourth-leading global cause of mortality for males.
While prostate disorders are frequently accompanied by bothersome symptoms, such as:
- painful urination
- the frequent need to urinate
- waking up in the middle of the night to urinate
- painful ejaculation
- erectile dysfunction
- lower back, hips, or pelvic area discomfort
Prostate-related conditions cannot be cured or treated by supplements. However, many make the assertion that they can prevent or minimize the signs and symptoms of prostate issues, often by lowering inflammation.
Trunature® Prostate Plus Health Complex
What is TruNature Prostate Health Complex?
A dietary supplement for men called TruNature Prostate Health Complex is specifically designed to support the health and functionality of the prostate. It may be especially beneficial in easing the intensity of symptoms related to benign prostatic hyperplasia since it is believed to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant actions (BPH).
TruNature Prostate Health Complex is not a short-term booster; instead, it is a daily nutritional supplement that works best when taken consistently over the course of several weeks or months. Additionally, it has been used for long-term prostate health and may lessen the likelihood that consumers may eventually acquire prostate cancer or other significant conditions connected to the prostate.
What role does each component in TruNature Prostate Health Complex play?
Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, and Pumpkin Seed are ingredients that contain phytonutrients and fatty acids.
Saw palmetto – is a palm-like tree that commonly grows in the southeastern United States. The berries of the plant may help maintain a healthy prostate
Lycopene – is a non-vitamin A carotene with strong antioxidant activity that supports prostate function
Pumpkin seeds – are a good source of vitamins A, B, and E, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, zinc, selenium, carbohydrates, and cholesterol-like molecules called phytosterols. These nutrients may help promote and support prostate health and function
Cran-Max Cranberry – features patented Bio-Shield® that helps protect cranberries from working through the harsh digestive environment.is added for additional support.
Zinc and selenium are also important minerals.
Zinc – can help strengthen the immune system.
Selenium – is a trace mineral that is essential in small amounts. It provides powerful antioxidant support.
How to use TruNature Prostate Health Complex?
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food as a dietary supplement.
Note when using:
- People taking medication or people with medical conditions should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN. Store at 15° – 30°C (59° – 86°F).
- No Color, No Fragrance, No Gluten, No Lactose
Alternative food sources
Although supplements are a fantastic source in today’s busy environment, you always can find alternate food to support the health and functionality of the prostate such as:
- Saw palmetto – is a palm-like plant that is not found in other foods. However, in addition to a dietary supplement, berries can be obtained either ground or dried. Teas or infusions are also available.
- Zinc – is found in foods, some of which include oysters, crab, lobster, beef chuck, black and white chicken (higher in dark than white meat), baked beans, chickpeas and yogurt , as well as fortified foods.
- Selenium – is found in some plant foods but the amount contained in those foods depends on how rich the selenium is in the soil where those foods are grown. Fish, red meat, turkey and chicken, liver, and cheese are just some of the foods that contain selenium but other sources are also available.
- Pumpkin seeds – can be purchased and eaten as the seeds themselves.
- Cranberry – Food products containing cranberry including, dried cranberries, cranberry sauce, or juice.
- Lycopene – Tomatoes and tomato products are good sources of lycopene. It can also be found in watermelon, pink grapefruit, apricots, and pink guava.
The market is flooded with prostate supplements that promise to support prostate health. While certain compounds may ease urinary tract symptoms linked to prostate problems, there is often little data on their efficacy. Because supplements cannot treat or cure prostate problems it’s crucial to talk to a doctor about any worries you may have about your prostate health.